Cummings Veterinary Fund
Gifts to the Cummings Veterinary Fund provide the foundation to Cummings School’s mission of healing animals, helping humans, and transforming global health. The Cummings Veterinary Fund is the way in which supporters, at all gift levels, can partner to elevate the full breadth of innovation in veterinary education.
Unrestricted funds are a vital resource. Cummings Veterinary Fund dollars give Cummings School the flexibility to quickly and effectively respond to both new opportunities and recurring needs.
Contributions to the Cummings Veterinary Fund go directly into our operating budget, enabling the school to:
- Provide the most advanced care possible for critically ill or injured animals
- Support student needs in the laboratories, classrooms, hospitals and library
- Subsidize the cost of educating students and provide scholarships to those who wouldn't be able to pursue their career goals without financial assistance
- Enable faculty research and development
- Sustain community outreach programs for under-served pet populations and wildlife
Contact: Stephanie Mullervy, Director of Annual Giving
Stephanie.Mullervy@tufts.edu, (508) 839-7902