The Registrar’s Office supports students, faculty, academic & administrative departments, alumni, and the general public. Our services include the following: ·
- Managing academic records in the Student Information System (SIS)
- Registering students
- Posting grades
- Auditing records for graduation
- Processing transcripts
- Producing enrollment & degree verifications
- Scheduling courses & classroom space
- Assisting Academic Affairs in implementing academic policies
- Facilitating Veterans Benefits
- Providing other services as needed: Name Changes, Copy of Diploma, Notary & Apostille
We look forward to helping you. Please be in touch anytime.
Sarah Hurd, Registrar (email@example.com) 508-887-4482
Linda Mayo, Student Affairs Administrative Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) 508-839-8733
- Request paper transcript via SIS (and have the link you currently have)
- Request paper transcripts via email:
- Please email email@example.com and include your name, name when you attended Cummings School, birthday, program of study, year of graduation, and the address in which you need the transcript mailed.
- These are free of charge.
- Request electronic transcript through Parchment (fastest option):
- Go to Request Official Transcripts | Order My High School or College Transcript | Parchment and enter Tufts University in the Search Bar where it says "Order From".
- From there you will create an account and follow the steps to send your transcript electronically.
- Fees will apply ($3.15 per transcript) to cover the cost of the vendor.
- You will be given the opportunity to upload documents that should accompany your transcript.
- This is the only way to request electronic transcripts.