Policies, Forms, and Resources
- Fair Lending Practices
- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine Financial Aid Applications
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Basic Federal Aid Application Criteria
- International Student Aid Resources
- Tufts Loan Repayment Assistance Program
Students are encouraged to seek scholarship assistance from private sources.
Private scholarships may be offered by community organizations and are often announced in hometown newspapers. Scholarships may also be offered by professional associations, religious groups, employers, and businesses.
You should never provide personal, protected data when completing a scholarship profile. You should not be required to pay a fee when applying for a scholarship or conducting a search. Avoid using any service for which a fee is charged. Some good scholarship search and information sites are:
- FastWeb – A scholarship search site
- College Board – A scholarship search site
- FinAid – Provides information about loans, scholarships, and many other topics related to financial aid