Office of Student Affairs
Who We Are
The Student Affairs Office (SAO) at Cummings School supports our students in their endeavors on campus. We seek to serve the needs of the whole student by integrating resources throughout the school and community. We care about our students' experience at Cummings School and work to create an environment conducive to success.
What We Do
We collaborate, we mobilize, we assist. In collaboration with the Office of Academic Affairs, the Student Affairs Office provides the guidance, resources, and assistance you need to succeed.
- Course scheduling
- Grade collection and distribution
- Transcript production and enrollment certification
- Registration and student record maintenance
- Orientation Week informational events
- Financial Aid Assistance
- Support of student activities
- Coordination of services with the Cummings Support Center
- Communication and clarification of policies and procedures
- Support efforts towards diversity, access, and Equal Opportunity