Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs encourages and supports student success by providing a variety of support services, programs, and activities to enhance the student experience and to assist students in meeting the many demands of their personal and academic life. Specifically, we facilitate students' academic success, enhance personal development, support student wellness and promote a sense of community at Cummings School, as well as support student groups. Student Affairs is a primary resource on campus for students, we are also the “go to” office for a wide range of information such as how to find information about housing or where to turn if you need to speak with a counselor.
We are partners with students in the academic process and stand committed to student success.
Some of the programs and services we support include:
- Absences, Leaves, and Rescheduling Exams
- Accommodations: Disability and Accessibility
- Career Counseling and Programming
- Class Councils and Company Representatives
- Communication and clarification of policies and procedures
- Financial Aid
- Housing Information
- Orientation: New Student and Clinical
- Externship Grants
- Support efforts towards Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Support SAVMA and student groups: SAVMA registers clubs, SAO registers events