Research Labs & Groups
Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University's campus can provide research and development accommodations for both small and large companies. The Tufts Biotechnology Transfer Center offers small laboratory and office suites for rent to start-ups. The Grafton Science Park is available for long-term ground lease to those companies needing build-to-suit facilities. Finally, the New England Regional Biosafety Laboratory, located within Grafton Science Park, has multiple specialized suites for specific kinds of research.
Below is a partial list of the research laboratories you will find at Cummings School.
- The Martinot Lab–Discovery Pathology for Infectious Disease and Vaccine Research
- Molecular Helminthology Laboratory – Dr. Charles Shoemaker
- The Runstadler Lab
- Dr. Abhineet Sheoran’s Laboratory
- Dr. Saul Tzipori’s Lab
- Tufts New England Regional Biosafety Laboratory
- Yang Laboratory– Dr. Vicky Yang
- Neuroscience and Reproductive Biology