Research Labs & Groups
Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University's campus can provide research and development accommodations for both small and large companies. The Grafton Science Park is available for long-term ground lease to those companies needing build-to-suit facilities. Finally, the New England Regional Biosafety Laboratory, located within Grafton Science Park, has multiple specialized suites for specific kinds of research.
Below is a partial list of the research laboratories you will find at Cummings School.
- The Martinot Lab–Discovery Pathology for Infectious Disease and Vaccine Research
- Molecular Helminthology Laboratory – Dr. Charles Shoemaker
- The Runstadler Lab
- Dr. Abhineet Sheoran’s Laboratory
- Dr. Saul Tzipori’s Lab
- Tufts New England Regional Biosafety Laboratory
- Yang Laboratory– Dr. Vicky Yang
- Neuroscience and Reproductive Biology