Mental Health and Counseling
Counseling services are provided both in-person and virtually by AllOne Health. Telepsychiatry services are provided by Mantra Health. To learn more about "what counseling is", visit here.
- AllOne Health (TalkOne2One Student Assistance Program):
- Talk One2One is a program to guide students to solutions that make things less stressful and more manageable.
- Onsite and virtual counseling appointments are available by calling 1-800-756-3124.
- Mantra Health for Telepsychiatry Services:
- Mantra Health providers believe in using an overall wellness approach and aim to improve students' feelings through medication management, if needed.
- A referral is needed either from AllOneHealth counselors or from Grafton Campus Student Health Services.
- Telepsychiatry sessions are available to students while they are in MA.