Corporate and Foundation Support
Your partnership starts here…
Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine works to build long-term strategic partnerships between organizational supporters, including companies and foundations.
Our innovative research offers philanthropic partners an opportunity to align their institutional goals with a responsive, innovative and entrepreneurial veterinary school that boasts an unmatched number of faculty leaders across a broad field of scientific expertise.
Companies that make investments in Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine through charitable giving establish a lasting relationship with a leading research center and gain corporate recognition on behalf of their employees, customers, and communities.
Organizations looking to leverage a "one health" approach in their philanthropy may appreciate the larger value add by investing with a veterinary college that leverages its links to the broader health sciences infrastructure of Tufts University. Cummings School’s multidisciplinary team approach of scientific inquiry is supported by mutually advantageous alliances and partnerships with industry, other universities, government laboratories, and non-government organizations in areas such as:
- Biotechnology and new medical device technologies
- Pathogenesis and treatment of infectious diseases
- Zoonotic diseases and disease surveillance
- Pharmaceuticals development
- Human and animal health topics
- Food safety and food security in the US and abroad
- Conservation of natural resources and global biodiversity
- Sustainable agriculture methods
Research infrastructure highlights include:
- NIH site of the Food and Waterborne Disease Integrated Research Network
- Regional Biosafety Laboratory, Level 3
- Animal models and expertise in protocol development and management
- Clinical studies site offering significant caseloads in numerous clinical specialties
- GLP-compliant Research Animal Facilities
- 250-acre working farm
Amy W. Green
Associate Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations
Phone: (508) 887-4795