Teach. Research. Engage.
Thrive in an environment that is highly student-centered with a track record of excellence in research in both animal and human health. Seven bustling hospitals and clinics offer you numerous opportunities for collaborative clinical care. At Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, we educate and engage future veterinarians, offer graduate degrees in comparative health sciences and related fields, provide advanced clinical programs for residents and interns, and help advance animal and human health through research.
- Faculty Position in Neurology/Neurosurgery
- Faculty Position in Equine Sports Medicine and Surgery
- Faculty position in Equine Diagnostic Imaging
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia
- Associate Clinical Professor of Anatomic Pathology
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Veterinary Anatomy
- Cummings School Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory Director
- Assistant Professor of Biomedical Sciences