Office of Academic Affairs
Who We Are
Cummings School Office of Academic Affairs is dedicated to supporting faculty and student endeavors in the classroom and across campus. We work to ensure excellence in teaching and learning and take pride in graduating professionals who become leaders in their field.
What We Do
In collaboration with academic and clinical departments school-wide and the Office of Student Affairs, we are invested in student academic success, curriculum and program development, and continued faculty development.
- Instructor and course evaluation system; feedback to course directors
- DVM Curriculum review and revision
- New graduate and combined degree program development
- Graduate program orientations
- Faculty and student handbook development and update
- Learning Management System and course syllabi
- Cummings School Support Center, including academic counseling and support, behavioral health programs, and career services
- Faculty development and orientation program for new faculty
- Outcome assessment of programs for accreditation
We are here to support our faculty and students in the classroom and clinics.