OEO, Affirmative Action & Policies
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Resources
- Academic and Employment Accommodations for ADA
- Americans with Disabilities Act Policy
- Cummings School Commitment to Diversity
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- OEO Policies and Procedures
- OEO Reporting Guide for Sexual Misconduct Discrimination Reasonable Accommodation Request and Retaliation
- Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO)
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Tufts University Title IX Liaisons
Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO)
The Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO) exists to ensure that the University’s commitment and goals toward equal opportunity are integral components of Tufts’ policies.
OEO furthers this mission by ensuring that the University maintains compliance with all federal, state, and local laws pertaining to anti-discrimination, the Americans with Disabilities Act and accommodations, and Title IX, through complaint resolution, programming and outreach. OEO cooperates with members of the Tufts community to resolve complaints of discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual misconduct, and set forth University policies and guidelines that pertain to these areas of conflict. OEO also ensures that the University maintains compliance with all federal, state, and local laws pertaining to affirmative action. OEO is guided by the University’s commitment to and desire for a truly integrated, interactive, productive, successful, and diverse body of students, faculty, staff, and community members.