Call Animal Control

If you need help capturing or transporting injured/sick wildlife, please call your local Massachusetts Animal Control Officers for assistance.

These other agencies can help with wildlife issues and situations as well. They may be able to assist with difficult captures and transport of carnivores, birds of prey, deer, moose, and other dangerous wildlife that the general public should not be handling.