The pet population served by Tufts at Tech is composed of clients with limited financial means from the greater Worcester area. Tufts at Tech strives to improve the qualify of life for under-served pets in our community. All of our clients must qualify for veterinary services by providing a positive photo ID AND one of the following:
- WIC (Women, Infant and Children) card.
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) card.
- WHA (Worcester Housing Authority) resident card.
- Qualified Housing Authorities card.
- WTHS (Worcester Technical High School) student card.
We accept cash payment only.
If you are unsure whether you quality for Tufts at Tech veterinary services, please call us at 508-751-7670. We will be happy to discuss your family’s eligibility status with you.