Parking, Transportation & Police
There are selected areas on the Grafton campus designated for student, employee, and client parking. Authorized vehicles are identified by a parking permit, which can be obtained online here. The annual charge for student parking decals is $15.00.
Students enjoy easy access to campus from surrounding areas with the school's proximity to the Grafton Station on the MBTA Framingham/Worcester Line Commuter Rail. From the station, exit the parking lot and take a right onto Pine Street and a left onto Route 30 (Westboro Road). The Cummings School campus is just up the road.
Campus Police Information for Students
Who We Are
Tufts University Police Department (TUPD) is responsible for safety and security on the Grafton campus. An officer is on duty 24-hours a day, seven days a week to keep our students and campus community safe.
What We Do
We monitor, respond, and educate. The safety of our students, faculty, and staff is our first priority, as well as maintaining order and appropriate conduct on campus.
- Campus Safety: Faculty, staff, students, and visitors should contact campus police for assistance in any emergency.
- GoSafe Service: For your personal safety, Grafton campus police offers campus-wide escorts, including service to and from the Grafton T station. GoSafe service is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week; contact the Grafton campus police.
- Crime Prevention: Our Crime Prevention Officer provides literature and talks on various crime prevention topics towards the goal of promoting awareness and making the Tufts community a safe one.
- Lost and Found: Campus police maintains a lost and found and loans engravers at no charge for students to mark their belongings.
- Lockout Requests: Officers will respond to lockout requests by individuals holding a university-issued ID card.
For further assistance, information, administrative matters, or emergencies, contact Campus Police.