Funding your professional education requires careful planning. We are here to help you through the process. Once you learn the basics, you can make the most of the funding available to you. We encourage you to start early.
- Determine your eligibility
- Gather and prepare all necessary materials:
- the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine Financial Aid Application (download appropriate version below)
- the Cummings School Student and Parent Questionnaire (included in the financial aid application packet available below)
- the application for federal student aid
- a copy of the student's federal tax return
- a copy of the student's parents' federal tax return
- Plan ahead and meet deadlines
- Plan to attend an informational session during Admission Interview Days for DVM applicants
Applications and Deadlines
Financial aid applications and instruction packets are available below. Each includes the instructions and forms needed to apply for institutional and federal financial aid.