Every year, students travel across the world to complete IVM projects. Explore the map below to discover the wide range of projects completed by students across our DVM and Master’s degree programs.
International Clinical Rotation Elective in the IVM Signature Opportunity
The fourth-year International Clinical Rotations elective provides opportunities to gain clinical experience in international settings. The elective may be part of an international development assistance program or arranged independently by the student.
Examples of elective placement organizations include:
- Project Samana, Dominican Republic
- Kildangan Stud Equine, Ireland
- Rancho Ebenezer, Nicaragua
- Conte Burica, Costa Rica (new) Dan Mordarski is there now
- Galapagos Tortoise Project