We always welcome and greatly appreciate donations “in memory of” or “in honor of” a beloved pet. Pet Tribute Gifts can be made to Cummings School in three ways, by telephone, by mail and on-line.
By Telephone – Pet Tribute Gifts can be made via credit card by calling the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at (508) 839-7905 or (508) 839-7906.
By Mail – Pet Tribute Gifts can be made by check made payable to “Trustees of Tufts” and mailed to the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at:
Attn: Pet Tribute Gift
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University
200 Westboro Road
No. Grafton, MA 01536
On-line – Pet Tribute Gifts can be made on-line at Giving to Cummings Veterinary Medicine using the instructions below:
- At “Select a School,” select Cummings Veterinary
- At “Select an Area,” select an area from the drop-down (all areas are worthy and wonderful)
- At “Gift Amount,” type in the gift amount (all gifts are greatly appreciated)
- Under the Dedicate Your Gift section
- Check off “in memory of.” Once checked off, a Name box will appear
- Type in the pet’s name in the Name box and check off “Pet”
- Check “Please notify the following person of this gift.” Once checked off, a Name and Address box will appear. Type in the name and address of the person who is to receive notification of your gift.
The following information is required for all Pet Tribute Gifts:
- Name of pet and type (cat, dog, horse, etc.)
- Name and address of pet owner or person who is to receive the gift acknowledgement letter
- Name and address of person making the donation
- Amount of donation. All pet tribute gifts will be direct to the Cummings Veterinary Fund.
If you have any questions about Pet Tribute Gifts, feel free to call the Office of Development and Alumni Relations at 508-839-7905 or 508-839-7906. Thank you for considering a donation to Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University.