Orla M. Mahony
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Clinical Sciences
Small Animal Medicine
MVB - University College Dublin, Ireland - 1987
General Research Interest
Selected Research Projects
- The effect of isoflavones on thyroid function of normal cats.
- Ultrasonographic appearance of the pancreas in older cats.
- Hall TC, Mahony OM, Freeman LM, Rozanski EA. Effects of diet on glucose control in cats with diabetes mellitus treated with twice daily insulin glargine. JFMS 2009; 11(2) 125-130.
- Bach JF, Mahony OM, Tidwell AS, Rush JE. Brain abscess and bacterial endocarditis in a Kerry Blue Terrier with a history of immune-mediated thrombocytopenia. JVECCS 2007; 17(4) 409-415.
- Hecht S, Penninck DG, Mahony OM, King R, Rand WM. Relationship of pancreatic duct dilation to age and clinical findings in cats. Vet Radiology and Ultrasound 2006; 47(3):287-294.
- Weaver KE, Rozanski EA, Mahony OM, Chan D, Freeman LM. Use of glargine and lente insulins in cats with diabetes mellitus. JVIM 2006; 20(2):234-238.