Ideal for the setting of a veterinary school, the Grafton campus encompasses 594 acres of crop fields, pastures, and woods in rural New England. Facilities include:
- Foster Hospital for Small Animals
- Hospital for Large Animals
- Bernice Barbour Wildlife Clinic
- New England Regional Biosafety Laboratory
- A working farm
- State-of-the-art lecture halls
- An anatomy laboratory and other laboratory and research spaces
- Campus Center
Located just 35 miles west of Boston and 8 miles southeast of Worcester, MA, students enjoy the excitement, culture, and opportunity of urban life in the surrounding cities as well as the quiet beauty of our rural campus. Student life is rich with activities, events, and resources.
Contact the Office of Admissions to schedule a campus visit.