Here are just a few of the research opportunities available to graduate students at Cummings School.
Within the PhD program, there are five research tracks:
- Infectious Diseases
- Digestive Diseases
- Neuroscience and Reproductive Biology
- Clinical Sciences
Within our Masters programs and centers, there are also several interesting research tracks:
- Research in the Wildlife Medicine Program
- Research Areas in DVM/MS in Comparative Biomedical Sciences
- Research Areas in MS in Infectious Disease and Global Health
- Research in the Center for Animals and Public Policy
- Research in the Center for Conservation Medicine
You will also find many research labs at Cummings School offering students research opportunities.