The Tufts Residents Enhanced Veterinary Education and Academic Learning (REVEAL) Program was developed through an NIH education grant. The program focuses on veterinary residents, with the goal of attracting veterinarians to academic and research careers. The program is designed to first create the desire to pursue research, and then to nurture candidates with strong mentoring, programs and readily accessible research opportunities. The program includes:
- Symposia on spontaneous animal models of human disease to provide greater interaction with researchers from other disciplines, and to increase opportunities for collaborative research
- A multi-function website to facilitate research including web-based courses on laboratory techniques and applied statistical methods
- An academic seminar series that includes topics to foster an interest in research and to facilitate research training
- Short-term introductory research electives
- Intensive research training electives
- An active mentoring program
For more information about the Tufts REVEAL Program please contact Dr. Lisa Freeman.
Tufts University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.