Open Menu Close Menu Open Search Close Search Open Directory Close Directory

Faculty Position in Veterinary Gross Anatomy

The Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University seeks an experienced veterinary anatomist, to team-teach veterinary anatomy (both large and small animal) incorporating developmental anatomy principles to the students in the DVM curriculum.  The position is offered at a faculty level (Assistant, Associate or Full Professor) commensurate with their level of experience and is Read More

.80 FTE Clinical Instructor

Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University invites applications for a part-time faculty position in medical oncology at the Clinical Instructor level in the Department of Clinical Sciences. Anticipated percentage time allocations for this part-time position are 50% clinical service, teaching and departmental responsibilities, and 30% in support of the Clinical Trials Office and Read More

Clinical Assistant Professor in Cardiology

The Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University invites applications for a clinical-track faculty position in cardiology. Anticipated percentage time allocations for this position are 75% clinical service and 25% academic time. Requirements include a DVM degree or its equivalent and completion of an American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine-Cardiology residency or a European Read More

Lecturer in Community Veterinary Medicine

Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University invites applications for a full-time Lecturer position in Community Veterinary Medicine. This position will supervise a shelter based spay neuter rotation for fourth year (clinical year) veterinary students. The majority of time will be spent at Shelter Partner in Springfield, MA. This is a one-year position, renewable Read More

.50 FTE Clinical Instructor in Emergency and Critical Care

Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University invites applications for a part-time, (.50FTE) clinical-track faculty position in emergency and critical care (ECC), subject to annual renewal.  We seek an enthusiastic, team-oriented clinician who will provide outstanding medical care to patients, their families, and our referring veterinarians, and this person must strive to advance the Read More

Assistant Professor/Clinical Instructor in Veterinary Clinical Pathology

The Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University seeks a motivated, board-certified clinical pathologist at the Assistant Professor or Clinical Instructor level. RESPONSIBILITIES: The position involves 70% diagnostic service and teaching (veterinary students and residents). Diagnostic caseload emphasizes companion animals (dogs, cats, horses), exotic pet species, and wildlife. The remaining 30% effort is flexible Read More

Clinical Instructor or Assistant Professor in Anatomic Pathology

The Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University seeks TWO motivated, board-certified or board-eligible anatomic pathologists at the Clinical Instructor or Assistant Professor level. RESPONSIBILITIES: The position primarily involves a mixture of diagnostic service and teaching (veterinary students and residents), with the remaining effort used to pursue collaborative and/or independent research and other scholarly Read More

Assistant or Associate Professor in Biochemistry/Physiology

Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University is seeking an individual with strong experience teaching in a health science curriculum and a track record of (or potential for) participation in a collaborative research program. The position is offered at an Assistant or Associate Professor level and is available beginning July 1, 2018. RESPONSIBILITIES:  The Read More

Animal Instinct

Can we capitalize on kids’ affinity for animals to foster diversity in veterinary medicine and other STEM fields?