Recent articles about animal behavior
- “I’ll Be Right Home” - Helping Dogs with Separation Anxiety
- Bang! Bang! Helping your Dog Manage Noise Phobia
- Boom!Boom! Helping Your Dog with thunderstorm phobias
- Ever wonder why dogs bark? Watch this video featuring Dr. Stephanie Borns-Weil.
- Ever wonder why cats purr? Watch this video featuring Dr. Nicholas Dodman.
Tuft’s Animal Behavior Clinic successfully treats many common animal behavior problems, including aggression, anxiety, compulsive disorders, species-typical behaviors, and nuisance behaviors. Treatment typically involves a combination of behavior modification for pets and management changes for owners. In some cases, using behavior modification as well as drug therapy is required to resolve the problem. If medication is determined necessary, it is most often used in conjunction with behavior modification and seldom used alone. Learn more about the Behavior Clinic.