If you require assistance with your curriculum vitae or letter of intent please contact Kim Lipinski.
- Cummings Support Center
- The Cummings Support Center provides onsite career, academic and behavior health services to students.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A sample curriculum vitae document is available online for your convenience. Tips on creating a CV
To have your CV or letter of intent reviewed:
- Review the tips for preparing CVs and view the sample CV (above)
- Send your CV in word format to Kim Lipinksi
Please allow 1-2 weeks for review
- AVMA Veterinary Career Center
- The AVMA Veterinary Career Center is an online job board for veterinary professionals.
- NIH Office of Intramural Training and Education
- The NIH Office of Intramural Training and Education has many career services for the veterinary professional.
- Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- The CV Advice page at the Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine lists some
Do's and Don'tsto keep in mind when writing your own CV.