Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, located in North Grafton, Mass., is seeking candidates for a variety of positions. Tufts University is committed to excellence in teaching and scholarship, and to building a faculty and staff that reflects diversity. The university is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
For staff positions, including Veterinary Technician positions, please see our Grafton campus job listings at the Tufts Career Center.
Full-time Faculty Positions
All faculty members at Cummings School have an academic home in one of the four Departments – Clinical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Environmental and Population Health, or Infectious Disease and Global Health. Our hard-working faculty thrive in an environment that is highly student centered, with an exceptionally high caseload in our hospitals and a track record of excellence in research in both animal and human health. We have no tenure system and faculty members work under fixed or continuous term appointments. A mature private school with an entrepreneurial culture, Cummings School is proud of its highly productive faculty, students, staff and alumni.
- Department of Biomedical Sciences Faculty Job Postings
- Department of Clinical Sciences Faculty Job Postings
- Academic-Track or Clinical-Track Faculty Position in Neurology/Neurosurgery
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Emergency and Critical Care
- Clinical Instructor Position in Emergency and Critical Care
- Clinical Instructor Position in Primary Care Community Practice
- Part-time Assistant or Associate Professor in Large Animal Internal Medicine
- Department of Infectious Disease and Global Health Faculty Job Postings